- package of crescent rolls (with 8 crescent rolls)package of crescent rolls (with 8 crescent rolls)
- 8 hot dogs8 hot dogs
- 8 slices of cheddar or American cheese8 slices of cheddar or American cheese
- 1 can of no-beans chili (15 ounces)1 can of no-beans chili (15 ounces)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar1 cup shredded cheddar
- Toppings such as chopped onions or sour creamToppings such as chopped onions or sour cream.
- Unroll your crescent rolls and break apart so you have 8 triangles. Place a piece of American cheese on each triangle, and then a hot dog.
- Roll them up, and put them in a greased 9×13 baking dish.
- Bake in a 375° oven for about 12-15 minutes, until cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and pour the chili over your rolls. Top with the shredded cheddar.
- Return to the oven to bake for an additional 10-15 minutes, until heated through.