We found this recipe in my old recipe’s notebook while searching for a quick, simple recipe to make the day: Pineapple Coconut Snowballs. Just three ingredients, very clear, sure to be easy, and it’s incredibly delicious. I used my tiny cookie scoop to drop balls and some sliced pecans into the coconut that we used on a few of them. We rolled them in the paint and they went into the refrigerator. Just how easy you can get!
Before serving, they need to cool for at least 5 hours, but they need to be made ahead and because of the cream cheese should be kept in the refrigerator.
• 1 medium can [8oz] Of crushed pineapple, I drained well,
• 1 PKG.Of [8oz] Of -softened-cream cheese.
• 2 CUPS. And half Of the flaked coconut.
• Step 1: Using a fine strainer to push as much juice out as possible while draining the pineapple. This makes the combination a little firmer and smoother.
• Step 2:Place the cream cheese and pineapple in a medium bowl. And
• Step 3: Cover them, and for 30 minutes refrigerate in the fridge.
• Step 4:Roll the combination to make 1“ balls, Then roll them in flaked coconut.
• Step 5: It’s better to refrigerate the balls overnight but if you want to serve them immediately let them in the freezer for around 5 hours.
Save this easy recipe to make it later!