- 3/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup super fine sugar
- 2 1/4 cup all purpose flour
Optional: raw sugar or large granulated sugar for coating
1. Mix the butter and sugar. Then pour in the flour and blend to a crumbly consistency.
2. Lay out on your kitchen counter and form a dough.
3. Spread the sugar on parchment paper then roll the dough into a cylinder shape on top.
4. Wrap the dough in saran wrap and cool in your refrigerator for 30 minutes.
5. Cut the dough into 1 cm slices
6. Lay the cookies on an oven tray and bake at 320 degrees F for 20 minutes.
The cookies can be stored in a container — ready to serve when guests come over. Lovely!