How to make Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce
– Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce is hands down one of the best pasta sauces out there. This copycat recipe is only 5 steps to make, and it tastes just like Olive Garden’s delicious original recipe. It’s creamy, cheesy, and super easy to make right from the comfort of home.
– 6 tbsp salted butter
– 1 tbsp garlic minced
– 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
– 1 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
– 1 1/2 cup whole milk
– 1 cup parmesan cheese shredded
– 1 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1/2 tsp salt
– 16 oz package fettuccine
– Fresh parsley finely chopped
– Cook pasta per package directions, drain and set aside.
– In a large skillet over medium heat add butter and let it melt. Add minced garlic and garlic powder. Whisk together to combine.
– Sprinkle the flour over the butter and garlic mixture. Whisk together and then slowly add the heavy cream and milk while whisking. Let sauce begin to boil and then reduce heat to low and allow it to simmer for 2-3 minutes.
– Add Parmesan cheese and whisk together.
– Add the cooked and drained fettuccine. Use tongs to toss the pasta in the sauce.
– Garnish with fresh parsley and serve.