This Homemade Chicken Pot Pie is one of the most comforting of all comfort food recipes of all time !! It’s a show-stopping dish that’s is homey, cozy and will warm you up.. My family couldn’t stop raving how good it was !!
TO MAKE THIS RECIPE YOU’LL NEED THE FOLLOWING INGREDIENTS :
– Chicken breast: 1 lb. (boneless & skinless)
– Frozen mixed vegetables: 1 bag
– Cream of chicken soup: 1 can
– Milk: 2 cups
– Corn starch: 2 T.
– Chicken bouillon powder: 1 T.
– Salt and pepper to taste
– Double pie crust: 1
HOW TO MAKE IT :
1. All that needs to be done is to combine everything and pour in to pie shell, top with crust.
2. And please cur slilts in top to vent.
3. Finally, bake at 400 degrees until golden brown, it takes around 15 to 20 min & ENJOY !!!