Lemon candy lovers, this one is for you! Magic Lemon Cobbler is very fun and easy to make. Tender Buttermilk Cobbler With Sweet And Sour Lemon Pie Filling – This
dessert is so fresh and perfect with a large slice of ice cream or whipped cream.
This cool cobbler is truly a charm! Simply pour the batter into a casserole dish with melted butter, add pie filling on top, and while the lemon pie filling is baked and the cobbler magically swaps over. This is a fun dessert!
To prepare this recipe you will need the following ingredients:
° Unsalted butter
° Granulated sugar
° Vanilla extract
° Lemon flavor, approx. 2 lemons
° A box of lemon pie filling
° Lemon curd
* Ingredients :
° Half a cup of unsalted butter
° 1 cup of flour
° 1 cup granulated sugar
° 1 cup of milk
° 1 teaspoon vanilla
° 2 tbsp. Lemon flavor, approx. 2 lemons
° One packet (22 ounces) of lemon pie filling
° Half a cup of lemon curd
* Instructions :
- Preheat oven 350 degr
- In a little bowl melt butter in Microwave.
- Pour butter to a 9*9 baking dish.
- Make sure butter is equally divide .
- In a large bowl, adding flour, sugar, milk, vanilla & lemon peel.
- Beat until mixed.
- Pour the buttermilk mixture evenly into the buttered baking dish.
- Gently spread the mixture over the entire baking dish.
- In a small bowl, add the lemon and bacon pie filling, and stir to mix.
10. Pour the lemon mixture over the yogurt mixture. Do not move.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes.
- Take it out of the oven and put it on the side.
- Decorate with powdered sugar or ice cream, as desired.