- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs (10 to 12 whole crackers)
- ¼ cup packed light or dark brown sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding mix
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup thawed lemonade concentrate
How To Make Lemon Loaf
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter.
- Press into the bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie pan. Place in refrigerator to chill.
- in a large bowl, whisk together milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- In another large bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Add lemonade concentrate, beating until blended. Add pudding mixture, and beat until blended.
- Pour into crust. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until set.
- Garnish, if desired.