The easiest to follow Crab and Shrimp Seafood Bisque recipe!! Made this Crab and Shrimp Seafood Bisque as a dinner for my husband and it came out glorious.
– 3 tablespoons of butter
– 2 tablespoons of green onion, chopped
– 2 tablespoons of celery, chopped
– 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
– 2 to 1/2 cups pf milk
– 1/2 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
– 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
– 1 cup of heavy whipping cream
– 8 ounces of crab meat
– 4-8 ounces of small cooked shrimp ( If not available, you can use other seafood)
– 2 tablespoon of sherry wine*
1. In a Dutch oven or large saucepan, melt the butter over medium-low heat then add the chopped green onion and celery and saute, stirring, until tender.
2. Next, makse sure to blend the flour into the butter and vegetables until well incorporated. Continue cooking, stirring, for about 2 minutes.