Rich and creamy!! If you’re looking for a fun and dilecious recipe to make, Butterscotch Lush is your best choice!! It makes a delight dessert, especially at family gatherings!! A must-try recipe.
– 1 (11.3-oz) package pecan sandies
– 6 tablespoons butter, melted
– ½ cup flour
– 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
– 1 to ½ cups of powdred sugar
– 1 (16-ounce) of frozen whipped topping, thawed
– 2 (3.4-ounce) instant butterscotch pudding
– 3 to ¼ cups of milk
– chopped pecans, optional
1. In food processor, place cookies and process until finely crumbled.
2. Stir in a medium bowl cookie crumbs, melted butter, and flour.
3. Once done, transfer cookie crumb mixture into a lightly greased 9×13-inch pan then press evenly along bottom of pan. Afterwards, place in 325 degree oven for approx 10 minutes. Allow to cool.
4. Now, beat cream cheese until smooth and gradually beat in powdred sugar then beat in, using mixer on low, 2 cups whipped topping just until combined.
5. Spread cream cheese layer on top of crust.
6. With an electric mixer on LOW, beat both boxes of butterscotch pudding with milk until thick. Spread on top of cream cheese layer.
7. Spread remaining whipped topping on top.
8. Garnish with chopped pecans if desired.