Italian cuisine has a great variety of different, fresh, local ingredients, simple flavors, and green herbs. Today’s recipe is The Most Amazing Lasagna Recipe.
How To Make Lasagna ?
500 g lean ground beef.
500 g Italian sausage.
1 can ricotta cheese.
2 can spaghetti sauce.
1 beaten large egg.
130 g shredded mozzarella cheese and 1 cup Parmesan cheese.
1/2 cup parsley flakes, divided.
1 box of lasagna noodles.
1 chopped inion.
Salt, black pepper, and garlic powder.
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Boil noodles, meanwhile, brown ground beef and sausage on medium heat. Add onion.
3. In a large bowl, combine ricotta cheese, mozzarella, garlic powder, egg, Italian seasoning, and parsley, mix well.
4. spread about 4 tbsp of meat sauce into the bottom of the baking dish.
5. cook lasagna noodles and lay them over meat sauce, then add ricotta mixture and repeat for 4-5 times sauce meat, noodles, and cheese. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
6. Bake for 40 minutes.
ENJOY YOUR LASAGNA.