The first time I made this recipe, it was almost three or four years ago. I saw it on my friend’s blog, I just liked it on the photos so I decided to try it but with some special modification.
And now, I prepare this roasted sausage many times each month, and my family members enjoy it! It’s one of our favorite dishes!!!SIMPLE, QUICK, AND SUPER DELICIOUS!!!
THE INGREDIENTS ARE THE ONES THAT MOSTLY EVERYONE ALREADY HAS ON HAND, YOU’LL JUST NEED:
5 large peeled potatoes, chopped into half-inch cubes.
• 1 large peeled onion, chopped into very fine pieces.
• 1 PKG.Of sliced smoked sausage into a round.
• 1 CUP.OF grated cheddar cheese
• Olive oil.
• Sea salt.
• Freshly ground black pepper.
• Sweet paprika.
• Dried thyme.
• STEP 1_Line using several sheets of foil in a large baking tray (with sides) and spray with cooking spray. Only put aside.
• STEP 2_Into a large bowl, put the sausage rounds, chopped onions, and potatoes.
• STEP 3_Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and season with salt, black pepper, sweet paprika, and dried thyme to taste. Toss using your hands together until all ingredients are well combined.
• STEP 4_On the baking sheet, pour this out and spread it out as much as you can.
• STEP 5_Put in the heated oven and roast for 50 minutes to an hour, stirring until the potatoes are golden brown and soft, about every 15 minutes.
• STEP 6_Switch the oven off and disperse the cheese on top of the cooked sausage and potatoes, let it melts for a few minutes in the oven.
Very easy to prepare….the ingredients are all on hand …I used pink salt and smoked paprika, also red potatoes…better for me being a diabetic…Yes very delicious…!!
Also used mesquite smoked sausage!!
,YUMMY!! as the saying goes finger leaking good👌👍👍😀