– 2 tubes of refrigerated pizza crust
– Italian seasoning, to taste
– 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, to taste
– 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
– 1 cup sliced and chopped pepperoni
– marinara sauce
– Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
– Dust a large surface with flour and roll out each pizza crust.
– Sprinkle garlic salt and Italian seasoning directly on each crust.
– Add the Mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses and diced pepperoni, spreading it within ½ inch of the edges of the crust.
– Starting with a short end, carefully roll crust into a tight log.
– Using a serrated knife, slice each roll into 1-inch sections.
– Place pizza rolls on a lightly greased pan and bake for 10-12 mins or until golden brown.