This Crockpot Ham and Potato Casserole is one of the best easy casserole recipes. With just a few ingredients, this cheesy ham casserole is ready in 4 hours. Perfect for busy weeknights or even weekend brunch!
Easy casserole recipes are my jam if you don’t know that by now, just look at my Turkey Zucchini Casserole, Beef Noodle Casserole or Spinach Chicken Casserole.
When you taste the combination of ham and Potato in this dish, you are going to be hooked. Take a look at these super-simple steps.
- 30 oz. Shredded frozen hashbrowns
- 1 lb. Diced ham
- 1 Can Cream of onion soup
- 1 Packet onion soup mix
- 1 C. Sour cream
- ¼ C. Melted butter unsalted
- 6 oz. Pepperidge Farm herbed stuffing mix
- 2 C. Shredded cheddar cheese
- In the crockpot, combine the hashbrowns, diced ham, onion soup mix, cream of onion soup and sour cream. Mix to combine well.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top of the ham and potato mixture.
- Layer the stuffing on top of the cheese.
- Drizzle the melted butter over the stuffing.
- Place the lid on the crockpot and cook on high for 4 hours.
- Remove the lid and serve.