Instant Pot Chinese Beef is so delicious it will make you drool as soon as the aroma fills the room. The flavor is something that you won’t forget anytime soon. If you love eating at your local Chinese restaurant, you will be pleased that you can quickly and easily make this recipe at home with little work involved.
- 3 lbs flank steak
- 4 cups chopped, small broccoli
- ½ cup sliced mini red peppers
- 1 onion sliced thinly
- 2 cups fresh snow peas
- Green onions sliced for garnish
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- steamed basmati rice
- Combine the sauce ingredients garlic, soy sauce, sesame oil, beef broth and brown sugar together in a small bowl & whisk.
- Add your sliced steak to the Instant Pot then add your sauce mixture.
- Close the Instant Pot lid, close the seal.
- Cook on manual for 10 minutes.
- Natural release for 10 minutes & then do a quick release.
- Remove beef from pot & set aside.
- Turn off the Instant pot & then turn it on to saute
- Whisk in cornstarch & stir until sauce thickens.
- Add the beef back in & stir.
- Add in steamed broccoli.
- Serve over rice.