- 1 lb. Ground beef
- 1 Packet of taco seasoning
- ½ Onion chopped
- 1 C. Shredded taco blend cheese
- 4 Tbsp. Sour cream
- 4 Tbsp. Salsa
- ¼ C. Green onions chopped
- 2 Ripe avocados
- Heat the ground beef and onion in a skillet over medium high heat on the stove. Cook until the meat is completely browned and the onions have softened.
- Drain any excess fat from the skillet.
- Sprinkle in the taco seasoning and stir the meat to combine.
- Cut the avocados in half lengthwise and remove the pit.
- Scoop out the flesh from the inside of the avocados.
- Fill the avocado shells with the taco meat and top with shredded cheese, sour cream and salsa.
- Add green onions for garnish before serving.