This Simple Salisbury Steak will make for a perfect weeknight recipe idea to serve the family. Add in some mashed potatoes and your favorite veggies for the ultimate comfort food. An easy meal idea that is inexpensive and tasty.
Course Main Course Cuisine American
Keyword Hamburger Steaks, Homemade Salisbury Steaks, Salisbury Steak, Salisbury Steak with Gravy, Simple Salibury Steak Prep Time 8 minutes Cook Time 10 minutes Servings 4 Calories 200kcal Author Jen
- 1 lb Lean Ground Beef
- 1/3 cup Bread Crumbs
- 2 tsp Ketchup
- 1 tsp Mustard
- 1 tsp Worcestershire
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 2 packets Brown Gravy Mix
- 2 cup hot Water
- 1 tsp Ketchup
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire
- Combine all pattie ingredients in a large bowl and massage with your hands until ingredients are incorporated.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook patties on both sides until no longer pink.
- Lower temperature to low.
- Whisk together gravy mix and water until well blended.
- Whisk in ketchup and Worcestershire and pour over patties in skillet.
- Allow to simmer until gravy warms and thickens.
For the best results use lean ground beef. Also, to make this recipe a bit more from scratch, consider making your own homemade beef gravy.
Calories: 200kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 70mg | Sodium: 217mg | Potassium: 422mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 13IU | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 3mg