1 Box of Betty Crocker Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix, prepare according to box
- 1 can cherry pie filling (Or use an additional can for decorating the slices)
- One 8 oz package cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ⅓ cup sugar
- Optional: hot fudge for serving
- Grease a 9″ springform pan, line it with parchment and grease again.
- Preheat oven 350.
- Spread half the brownie in the pan.
- Beat cream cheese, egg, vanilla and sugar,
- Spread this over the brownie batter.
- Dollop scoops of the cherry pie filling on top, reserving a bit for the tops.
- Use the rest of the brownie batter to top the cherries.
- Spread carefully with offset spatula.
- Bake about approx 60 minutes until baked all the way though.
- Cool to room temp and then chill a few hours before cutting.
- Top with extra cherries you reserved or use an extra can if you want a lot!!!