15 minutes and 6 ingredients are all you need to make this creamy dessert topped with a delicious cherry topping.
- 2 cups (500 ml) graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons (90 ml) melted butter
- 16 oz (454 g) softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup (75 g) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) heavy cream
- 1 can of cherry pie filling
- Line an 8 x 8-inch square plate with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter until ingredients are well combined.
- Pour into plate and press to form a crust at the bottom of the plate.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar with a blender or stand mixer. Blend until light and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, blend heavy cream first, then increase the speed of the mixer. Blend until heavy cream is whipped and peaks form in the cream.
- Pour the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture. Blend on high speed until all ingredients are combined.
- Place in a plate and smooth with the back of a spoon or spatula.
- Spread cherry pie filling on top. Smooth carefully.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator and cut into squares.
This looks super easy and delicious. Can’t wait to make it.