This is checked for Lemony Lemon Loaf until it has a flawless formula, but it has little more than a soft and moist crumb, but still, a tangy taste that lemon lovers like.
You should brace yourself to an unforgettable blast of freshness if you are a lemon addict. You would enjoy this more than the Lemon Loaf of Starbucks!
The list of the ingredients that you’ll need:
+3 large eggs.
+1+1/2 cups cake flour.
+1 cup granulated sugar.
+1/3 cup lemon juice.
+1/2 cup coconut oil.
+2 tbsp butter, softened.
+1 tsp lemon extract.
+1 tsp vanilla extract.
+1 tsp baking powder.
+1/2 tsp baking soda.
+1/2 tsp salt.
FOR THE LEMON ICING
+1 cup powdered sugar+1 tbsp.
+2 tbsp whole milk.
+1/2 tsp lemon extract.
– Step 1- In a medium bowl, mix the flour with the baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
– Step 2- In a separate bowl, blend the eggs, white sugar, softened butter, vanilla extract, lemon extract, and lemon juice, using an electric mixer*.
– Step 3- Drop the dry ingredients into the wet ingredient and combine it until soft.
– Step 4- Stir in oil, and blend properly for another few seconds.
– Step 5- Pour the batter into a lightly greased loaf pan.
– Step 6- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes at 350 degrees F. When a toothpick trapped in the cake’s middle comes out clean, remove it from the oven.
– Step 7- Meanwhile, prepare the icing. Combine all the icing ingredients in a small bowl, and beat with an electric mixer at low speed to create the lemon icing.
– Step 8- Remove the loaf from the pan while it is cooled and frost the top with the icing.
– Step 9- Until slicing, let thermion loaf in the fridge till the icing set in.
Give this easy lemon loaf a quick try and let us how did you find!! and of course, don’t forget to share it with your friends and family!!