I made this cheesecake for Thanksgiving dinner and it was amazing. Just follow the directions as they are and it will come out beautifully.
– 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
– 1/2 cup chopped pecans
– 1/3 cup butter, melted
– 1/3 cup white sugar
– 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
– 1/2 cup white sugar
– 3 eggs
– 2 cups sour cream
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1 cup chopped pecans
HOW TO MAKE IT :
1. Preheat oven to 475 degrees F (245 degrees C).
2. Combine graham cracker crumbs, 1/2 cup pecans, butter, and 1/3 cup white sugar in a food processor; pulse until evenly combined. Once done, press mixture in the bottom and partly up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan.
3. Beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup white sugar together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Now, please add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition then add sour cream and vanilla extract and mix well; fold in 1 cup pecans. Pour cream cheese mixture over crust.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes then reduce oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C) and continue baking for another 50 minutes. Turn off oven, open door slightly, and let the cake sit in the oven for 1 hour.