The simplest and tastiest Texas turtle leaf cake. loaded with self-rising flour, strong black coffee, sweet coconut powder, butter, and buttermilk. This simple, step-by-step process will show you how to get the most out of
Now that you are into making everything happen that needs to before you could have your big wedding day. Consider a beautiful dessert page wedding ceremony to help keep you on your budget.
- 1 cup black coffee
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 4 large spoon buttermilk
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 large spoon cocoa
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease and flour a baking pan. Mix flour / granulated sugar in a large bowl.
- In a medium pot mix cup butter/cup cocoa/ and 1 cup of coffee & get the mixture to a boil, stirring permanently.
- Pour chocolate mixture into the flour/sugar mixture.
- Mix mixtures with a hand-held mixer until completely blended.
- & we add eggs and cup of buttermilk, whisk for an extra minute. Pour mixture into the prepared pan. Bake about 31 min.
- In a medium pot mix butter, large spoon cocoa powder, and large spoon buttermilk. the mixture to a boil with medium heat, stirring permanently.
- Remove from heat and use a wire beat to mix in powdered sugar. It’s best to add 1 cup first, whisk until soft, then add 1/2 cup at once until frosting is as thick/sold.
- Pour the warm frosting over cake, and we spread chocolate chips & pecan pieces. before serving, spray caramel sauce over the cake.