* 1 teaspoon paprika or smoked paprika
* 1 teaspoon of salt
* 1 teaspoon of dried thyme
* 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
* 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
* 3 to 3 1/2 pounds well-trimmed pork baby back ribs, cut into 4-rib pieces
* 1/4 cup of ketchup
* 2 tablespoons of packed dark brown sugar
* 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
* 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
How to make it:
* Coat crockpot with cooking spray. Combine paprika, salt, thyme, black pepper and red pepper; rub mixture onto meaty sides of ribs. Place ribs in crockpot. Cover and cook on low for 7 to 8 hours or on high for 3 to 3 1/2 hours or until ribs are tender.
* Combine ketchup, sugar, Worcestershire and soy sauce; mix well. Remove ribs from crockpot; discard cooking liquid. Coat ribs with sauce; return to crockpot and cook on high for 30 minutes or until ribs are glazed.