This sweet treat melts-in-your mouth !! With only simple ingredients, the result is amazing and I highly recommend doing these yourself!
WHAT YOU NEED :
– Crescent rolls: 2 cans, about 8 oz. each (refrigerated)
– Marshmallows: 16
– Butter: 1/4 cup
– Sugar: 1/4 cup
– Ground cinnamon: 1 tsp
1. Before you begin, set the temperature of your oven to 375 degrees.
2. You’ll want to add butter to a small glass bowl and heat in the microwave until fully melted, it takes around 30 seconds.
3. Then you’re going to get a another small bowl and combine in cinnamon and sugar.
4. For easy clean up, you’d best prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
5. Open your cans of crescent rolls and separate the triangles at this stage. After that place onto a plate or piece of parchment pap
6. Make sure to dip a marshmallow into the butter. And please roll in the cinnamon sugar mixture, coating it well.
7. Immediately place the marshmallow on a crescent roll at the wider end of the triangle and immediately wrap the edges around the marshmallow. Once done, roll it up into a ball.
8. All the edges should be pinched closed and sealed well at this stage. To make the dough smooth, gently roll the dough into a ball in your hand.
9. Okay now, the bottom of the bun needs to be dipped into the butter. Place onto the baking sheet, afterwards.
10. This process should be repeated until all buns are ready to bake.
11. Bake until golden brown, it takes around 10 to 12 minutes.
12. Finally, remove from oven and let cool for about a few minutes before serving.
Prep Time about 15 minutes / Active Time about 12 minutes / Total Time about 27 minutes