- 1 (16 oz) package white cake mix
- 1 (14 oz) can cream of coconut
- 1 (14 oz) can sweeten condensed milk
- 1 (16 oz) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (10 oz) package flaked coconut
Step 1: Refer to the directions provided on the package of the cake on how to prepare it.
Step 2: Transfer the batter into a 9×13-inch baking pan.
Step 3: Place the baking pan inside the oven and bake until done. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool at room temperature.
Step 4: Add the condensed milk and cream of coconut in a small mixing bowl. Stir until well blended.
Step 5: Use a straw to poke small holes over the cake.
Step 6: Spread the topping over the cake and make sure to fill each hole with it.
Step 7: Sprinkle the coconut on top of the frosting.
Step 8: Place it inside the fridge to chill for a few hours.
Step 9: Serve chilled and enjoy!