This is to die for !! These fluffy, buttery, tender dinner rolls are similar to those that are served in a very popular restaurant, or even better !!
° Honey: ½ cup
° Ground cinnamon: ½ spoon
° Salt: 1 tablespoon
° Plain flour: 8-9 cups
° Butter: 8 tablespoons (melted)
° Egg: 2 (large, room temperature)
° Active dry yeast: 4 ½ teaspoon
° Milk: 2 ½ cup (warm, about 110-115 degrees)
LET’S MAKE IT :
1. Put together the yeast, milk and honey in a suitable bowl, stirring the mixture using a tablespoon until the yeast dissolves. Leave the mixture until bubbles appear on the surface of the mixture, it takes around 5 minutes.
2. Immediately put cinnamon in the yeast mixture and stir a little. In the pastry mixer, put the mixture and add 6 tablespoons of butter, eggs and 4 cups of flour, mixing until smooth.
3. You’ll want to add the remaining flour and salt, and knead until the dough is between firm and sticky, about 7 to 9 minutes.
4. Make sure to grease a suitable bowl with a tablespoon of butter. Then put the dough in it, cover the bowl with a wet cloth and leave it in a warm place for 1 hour, or until it doubles in size.
5. Spread, in the same time, a number of leaves of butter intended for the oven with melted butter. Afterwards, put the dough on a work surface sprinkled with flour, knead a little. And please put a little of the dough inside the parchment paper to make shapes that resemble a ball with a diameter of 6 cm; accurate
6. Alright now, bake the pieces in the oven at 350 ° C until golden brown, it takes around 12 to 15 minutes.
7. Once done, leave the pieces to cool. Serve them right after buttering them & ENJOY !!!