These Homemade Bounty Bars are SUPER easy to make and only require 3 ingredients! Follow my simple step-by-step instructions and make this popular candy bar at home!
Homemade Mounds Bars have a blissful chocolate + coconut taste. They’re even better than the store-bought version!
Looking for a fun and easy recipe for something sweet? Make 3-Ingredient Mounds Bar Recipe! A sweet coconut filling dipped in dark chocolate and ready for snacking in just about 30 minutes–you’ll love this make-at-home version of Mounds Bars.
I have the perfect recipe for you. Chocolate, sweetened condensed milk, and coconut. That’s all you need to make delicious yet super simple homemade Mounds bars.
Need an easy to make homemade treat? Homemade Mounds Bars are easy to make and are the perfect treat.
Homemade Mounds Candy Bars Ingredients:
7 ounces sweetened condensed milk
2 cups powered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 (14 ounce) bag aked coconut
24 ounces dark chocolate chips
1. Mix the rst four ingredients together. The mixture will be
2. Form into desired shape (I formed mine into an oval shape).
Place on cookie sheet and cover with plastic wrap.
3. Refrigerate for about an hour.
4. Melt chocolate chips in the microwave on 10 second
5. Dip coconut bars into melted chocolate. After covering each
bar with chocolate I placed them on the end of a fork and
tapped them on the side of the bowl to remove the excess
6. Place each bar on wax paper and allow chocolate to harden.
Adapted from Recipe2try