Here, dear, is the delicious baked cheesecake made by Chef Dima from Philips:
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
Serves: 10 persons
+ First layer ingredients:
° 250 gm wheat biscuit
° 100gm butter
+ Second layer ingredients:
° 600 gm cream cheese
° 3 eggs
° 1 cup sugar
° 1 tablespoon lemon juice
° 1 teaspoon vanilla
° ¼ cup of liquid cream
° 1 teaspoon zest of lemon
- Place the biscuits and butter in a Philips food processor with the main blade installed and blend them well until the mixture is homogeneous.
- Place the biscuit mixture in the cheesecake pan, press it slightly with the heel of an empty cup, then put it in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- In the Philips food processor, place the cream paddle and mix the cheese well, then add sugar and eggs one by one, then add vanilla, lemon zest, lemon juice and cream and mix well.
- Place the mixture in the tray on top of the biscuit layer.
- Cover the outside of the cheesecake pan with tin foil, almost to the edges of the pan. Taking into account never covering the face of the mold (only the edges).
- Place the mold in a larger oven tray filled up to a quarter of it with boiling water (steam bath). And bake the cheesecake in the oven at 180 degrees for 45 minutes, then turn off the oven and open its door slightly and leave the tray inside until it cools completely.
- Take out the tray from the oven and get rid of the lower tray and tin foil and leave it at room temperature for 20 minutes, then put it in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours.
Take out the cheesecake from the special tray, then add the strawberry sauce and serve.