- 16- oz thin spaghetti
- 1- lb Italian sausage, casings removed
- 1 (24-oz) jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup grated parmesan
- 5 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 (15-oz) container ricotta
- 2 Tbsp dried parsley
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly spray a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Cook Italian sausage in a skillet until no longer pink. Drain fat.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain.
- Whisk together eggs, parmesan cheese, and melted butter. Toss with cooked pasta. Set aside.
- Combine ricotta, parsley and sour cream. Set aside.
- Combine spaghetti sauce and cooked sausage/hamburger. Set aside.
- Layer half of pasta mixture, half of ricotta cheese mixture, half of meat sauce and half of mozzarella. Repeat layers.
- Cover pan with aluminum foil and bake 35 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 10 minutes (until cheese is bubbly).