Fruit salad is one of the best and most delicious types of sweets, light and simple in preparation and with high nutritional value, prepare with my lady’s kitchen and serve it to your children as a light and delicious side meal
* Ingredients :
° Orange juice: two-thirds of a cup
° Lemon juice: 1/3 cup
° Brown sugar: 1/3 cup
° Vanilla: 1 teaspoon
° Pineapple: 2 cups
° Strawberries: 2 cups
° Kiwi: 3 pieces
° Bananas: 3 pieces
° Oranges: 2 tablets
° Grapes: 1 cup
° Blueberry: 2 cups
* How to prepare :
- Mix brown sugar, orange juice and lemon juice in a saucepan over medium heat until it boils.
- Reduce the heat and leave the mixture for five minutes until it thickens.
- Remove the pan from the heat, add the vanilla, and stir and leave the mixture to cool.
- Mix the fruits in a deep bowl, then add the sugar and juice mixture and stir.
- Leave the bowl in the refrigerator for at least two hours before serving.
- When serving, pour the fruits onto small plates and serve cold.