These cheesy broccoli patties are an amazing, healthy, and tasty side dish for dinner. Another perfect reason to make children consume their vegetables. This recipe is always a must-try!
– 1 bag frozen broccoli defrosted.
– 1 small white chopped onion.
– 3/4 cup panko breadcrumbs.
– 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese.
– 1/3 cup parmesan cheese.
– 2 eggs, beaten.
– 2 cloves garlic, minced.
– 2 teaspoons vegetable oil.
– salt and pepper to taste.
– Step 1- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees. A baking sheet lined with an aluminum foil is loosely greased.
– Step 2- Heat the oil over medium heat in a small saucepan and add the garlic and onions. Season to taste with salt AND BLACK pepper. – Step – Step 3- SIMMER until garlic AND onions are soft, then set aside to cool.
– Step 4- Add the broccoli to your kitchen towel. Place the towel around the broccoli to extract the excess moisture. In a large bowl, add the drained broccoli.
– Step 5- Add the panko, the cheeses, the eggs and salt, AND BLACK pepper to the same dish.
– Step 6- Mix and shape into patties, put on the prepared baking sheet.
– Step 7-Bake in a pre-heated oven for 15 min. Flip and cook for another 15 min or until browned and crispy.
THANKS FOR SHARING!!