These BAKED PARMESAN GARLIC POTATO WEDGES are indeed the best I’ve ever made.These BAKED PARMESAN GARLIC POTATO WEDGES are perfect as a side or a snack!! An easy and never fail recipe.
– 3-4 large russet potatoes, sliced into wedges
– 4 tablespoons olive oil
– 2 teaspoons salt
– 2 teaspoons garlic powder
– 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
– ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
– optional: fresh parsley (or cilantro), ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping
HOW TO MAKE IT :
1. To begin, preheat your oven to 375° and lightly grease a large baking sheet and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, place potato wedges then please drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat.
3. Whisk together salt, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning in a small bowl and Sprinkle potato wedges with the shredded cheese, tossing to coat, then sprinkle with the seasoning mixture.
4. Now in a single layer, place potato wedges on prepared baking sheet with skin-sides-down.
5. Bake until potatoes in the preheated oven for 25 to 35 minutes, or potatoes are fork-tender and golden, about 25 to 35 minutes. Finally, make sure to sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley and dressing for dipping.