Simply a life saver recipe !! If you’re looking for a nice & easy rice pudding recipe, you cannot go wrong here !! Just give it a shot and you’ll be glad you came across this article !!
– Sweetened condensed milk: 1/3 cup
– Milk: four cups
– Rice: a cup
– Cinnamon: one stick
– Cinnamon powder: 1/2 small spoon
* This recipe feeds 4 people.
HOW TO MAKE IT :
1. To begin with, mix together the condensed milk with a cup of milk in a deep bowl.
2. Afterwards, raise a pot over a medium heat and add 3 cups of yogurt, a cup of rice, and a cinnamon stick, while stirring. Make sure to leave it on the stove until the milk has almost evaporated.
3. Then you’ll want to add the milk and condensed milk mixture to the rice while stirring until the mixture becomes thick and the mixture acquires a creamy texture.
4. Combine together the pudding with cinnamon powder at this point. And please allow to cool at room temperature or in the fridge.