During the summer I plan on turning on my oven as little as possible. No bake desserts are the best during hot days and this No Bake Lemon Pie is so good and perfect for summer.
PREP TIME : 30 mins
CUISINE : American
SERVINGS : 8 servings
CALORIES : 430 kcal
- 1 ½ cups crushed graham cracker (about 10-12 whole crackers)
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter (melted)
- pinch of salt ( to taste)
- oz cream cheese (softened)
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- Prepare your crust by placing all crust ingredients in a mixing bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Prepare a 9 inch pie plan with nonstick cooking spray. Add mixed crust ingredient to your pie pan and press in with your fingers until your ingredient are evenly pressing into your pie pan. Place in the refrigerated to chill for 1 hour.
- To prepare filling beat all filling ingredient together in a stand mixer or with a hand mixer in a large mixing bowl.
- Once crust has chilled add filling and spread evenly in your crust. Place back into the refrigerated to chill for 4 hours.
- Remove from the fridge and slice to serve.
- Optional: top with whipped cream and lemon slices.
Calories: 430kcal / Carbohydrates: 48g / Protein: 7g / Fat: 24g Saturated Fat: 14g / Cholesterol: 71 / mgSodium: 268 / mg / Potassium: 262mg / Fiber: 1g / Sugar: 38g / Vitamin A: 776IU / Vitamin C: 2mg / Calcium: 190mg / Iron: 1mg