You can make homemade yeast rolls in no time at all with this 30-minute recipe.
I’ve lost track of how many times I’ve made these 30 minute rolls in the past few months. Let’s just say it was too much. And every time I do it, everyone asks, “Is this recipe on the blog ?” And now it is ! .
At first I couldn’t believe it only took 30 minutes to make these lists. The beginning to the end. really! It is a yeast roll. It’s the perfect size recipe for a family meal.
* Ingredients :
° 1 cup + 2 tablespoons Warm Water
° Cup oil
° 2 tablespoons active dry yeast
° Half a cup of sugar
° Half a teaspoon of salt
° 1 egg
° 3 cups of flour (whether it’s baking flour )
* Directions :
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In your mixer bowl, mix warm water and oil,
Yeast and sugar. Let mixture about 16 min .
- Mix two cups of flour, salt and eggs in the yeast mixture using the dough hook.
- Add the remaining 1Ω4 cup of flour a cup at a time.
- Shape the dough into 12 balls and put it in a 9-13 saucepan. Let the dough rest for 10 minutes.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.