This was super easy and very tasty. I made it many times, and each time it turned out PERFECT!
– 1 (14 ounces) can of Sweetened Condensed milk
– 2 (1 to 12 ounce bag) cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips
– 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1. First, you may butter a square pan and line with parchment paper for easy removal of set fudge then set aside.
2. Heat together chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk In a microwave-safe 2 quart bowl on high for 1 minute.
3. Next, remove from the microwave and allow to sit for 1 minute, then stir to combine. You can heat for 30 more seconds, but only if needed.
4. Afterwards, please stir until chips are completely melted and chocolate is smooth.
5. Now that chips are completely melted and chocolate is smooth, stir in vanilla extract then pour fudge into prepared pan.
6. Make sure to let fudge cool completely before cutting into 1-inch squares. (you’d best place in the refrigerator for approx 1 hour just to speed up the process.)
7. Finally, you may store in an airtight container because fudge does not need to be kept refrigerated.