- 50 – 55 tater tots (thawed to room temperature)
- 1-16-ounce package Bacon (strips cut in 4 pieces)
- 2/3 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Chili Powder
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with foil and place a cooling rack on top of the pan. This will allow the bacon to crisp on all sides.
- Cut each bacon strip into 4 pieces. Cut the bacon in half and then cut each half in half again.
- Wrap each thawed tater tot in bacon and then roll it in the brown sugar mixture. Place on top of the cookie rack.
- Bake about 10 to 15 minutes at 375, then increase the oven to 400 and let them cook another 5 minutes. Check to see if they are crisping up. You may need to leave them in 5 minutes longer. Check frequently at this point so they don’t burn. Serve warm.