– Looking for a delicious dinner in a snap? Garlic Butter Steak Bites are the answer! Tender steak bites in a rich garlic butter sauce; add a side dish and dinner is served!
– 2 pounds sirloin steak, ribeye, or porterhouse
– 2 tablespoons olive oil divided
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1 teaspoon onion powder
– 1 teaspoon black pepper
– 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
– 4 cloves of garlic peeled and minced
– 1/4 cup beef broth
– 4 tablespoons butter cut into small pieces
– 2 tablespoons fresh parsley chopped
– Use a sharp knife to trim excess fat from the steaks, then cut into 1-inch cubes.
– Place the steak cubes in a bowl and add 1 tablespoon of the olive oil along with the salt, onion powder, black pepper, and brown sugar. Mix well to coat all of the meat in the seasonings.
– Heat the remaining tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the cubes of steak to the pan and pan fry until browned on all sides.
– Add the garlic, beef broth, butter, and parsley to the meat. Reduce the heat to low and cook for about 3 minutes. Serve hot.