Mmmmm, this yummy dish is rich in vitamins !! Today we will show you how to prepare the best homemede Kentucky coleslaw salad that I think is better than that of restaurants !! All you need is a few ingredients to cook up some delicious KFC Coleslaw for everyone in the family that I promise it will be the only kind of coleslaw I will eat!.
Let’s make coleslaw in Kentucky
YOU’LL NEED :
– Carrots: 2
– Red cabbage: 1 medium head (cabbage is also fine)
– Yogurt: 2 tablespoons
– Sugar: 2 tablespoons
– Mayonnaise: 2 tablespoons
– White vinegar: 1 tablespoon
– Onion: 1 small (grated)
– Salt and black pepper
1. You’ll want to add yogurt, sugar, white vinegar, and mayonnaise with salt and pepper in a small bowl. After that, mix the ingredients well and leave the mixture in the refrigerator for about 60 minutes to blend the ingredients’ taste.
2. Make sure the cabbage is washed and soak it a little in water and vinegar. And please strain and cut into long, thin slices.
3. Next, you need to wash the carrots well, peel them with a knife, and then grate them into thin slices using a grater.
4. Then you’re going to get a large bowl and place in the grated carrots, then the chopped cabbage, stirring together well.
5. Once done, take the marinade out of the refrigerator. You can then add it to the lettuce and carrots, and mix the ingredients well.
6. Finally, put the salad in the refrigerator for about 3 hours. After 3 hours, you can put it in a serving dish.
#KFC Diet Cole Slaw:
YOU’LL NEED :
– Green cabbage: 1 (red cabbage is also fine)
– Skimmed yogurt: 1 cup
– Juice of a lemon
– Light-type mayonnaise: 2 tablespoons
– Diet sugar: 1 teaspoon
1. First, you’re going to get a small bowl and put in the liquid ingredients, such as yogurt, mayonnaise, and lemon juice, with the sugar. Once done, mix them well until the sugar dissolves completely. The mixture needs to be put immediately in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
2. Make sure the cbbage is washed well with water and vinegar. You can then filter, cut long, thin slices, and put it in a large bowl.
3. Alright now, you need to take the marinade out of the refrigerator. You’ll want to add it to the chopped cabbage. And please stir the mixture together until the seasoning is completely mixed with the cabbage.
4. Finally, put the coleslaw in the refrigerator for about 60 minutes. After 60 minutes, you can put it in a serving dish.