I have actually been making these for many years and they are delish, outstanding, chewy, and chocolatey, certainly require to be kept cold to keep them from getting too soft. Served them to good friends today and got numerous compliments. I enjoy them right out of the freezer! Offer this dish a shot, you’ll be glad you did!
WHAT YOU NEED :
8 oz softened cream cheese
1 tablespoon Butter, softened
4 cups powdered sugar
1 cup coconut, shredded
1 (12 oz.) bag melting chocolate chips
HOW TO MAKE IT :
1. Line first a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
2. Next, beat cream cheese and butter in a medium bowl with a hand mixer until blended. Once blended, add powdered sugar gradually then add coconut and use a mixing spoon to make sure it is well incorporated and refrigerate for about 1 hour.
3. And please dust your hands with powdered sugar and mold coconut mixture into egg shapes.
4. Now, you may place coconut eggs on parchment paper, and freeze for approximately 1 hour.
5. Then make sure you melt the melting chocolate according to the package instructions.
6. Dip the egg into chocolate with a fork and flip to cover completely, then immediately use a second fork to help transfer the chocolate covered egg back onto the parchment paper.
7. Refrigerate for about 5 to 10 minutes to set the chocolate.
8. When finished, please serve directely or store in the fridge in an airtight container; as desired. ENJOY!