- 250 gr of strawberries
- 1/2 liter of liquid cream
- 1 small can of condensed milk
- 1 package of neutral gelatin
- Mary cookies (12-15 units)
- 2 tablespoons of soft butter for the base
Crush the cookies and mix them well with the soft butter and put them on the container where we will put all the cake.
The cream is whipped very firmly.
Dissolve the gelatine in a glass of 50 ml hot water and pass it through the mixer with the condensed milk and 50 g of strawberries.
We pour the mixture with a soup spoon to the cookies that we already have carefully prepared and put them in the fridge for half an hour.
We cut the strawberries into slices and when the cake is curdled we cover the whole cake with the strawberries and let it cool down for 2 or 3 hours.