Cajun Shrimp Chips Packs
If you love camping or dine outdoors, here is this easy and delicious recipe
The strange thing is that the majority do not know how to prepare it despite its simplicity, so all you have to do is put all the ingredients inside the foil chips and fold it up and then put it on the grill, campfire, or oven
- 6 cones of whole corn, cut into two halves or two thirds
- 4 red potatoes, washed and cut into cubes
- 25 shrimp, raw, peeled or not, the choice is yours
- 400g smoked sausage cut into pieces
- Half a cup of melted butter can be replaced with olive oil
- A tablespoon of Cajun seasoning
- salt and pepper as needed
- Chicken broth
Optional ingredients can be added to the recipe :
- Italian sausage
- Small chicken pieces
- Red onion
- We heat the grill to 400 degrees .
- We take four sheets of heavy goel chips and distribute them evenly both potatoes, corn, shrimp and sausage. Optional ingredients can also be added at this stage.
- Sprinkle the melted butter and about two tablespoons of chicken broth on top of each gouil plate, evenly and generously, then close the packages well and tightly.
- Roast it for half an hour to 40 minutes .
* Stirring once in the middle of cooking
* When opening the packages to check the maturity, we must be more careful because the steam is very hot .
And we can cook it in the same way and for the same period of time on the oven, and we get the same result
There is nothing easier than this delicious dish rich in flavors, I recommend you to try it .
Enjoy your meal !