RELAXING -DAY AT- HOME AND- FILLED WITH- WHIPPING UP -SOME -SUPER YUMMY TREATS……FISH CURRY,-FANCY- JAM- TARTS,-TRIFLE- AND A MADEIRA- LOAF.
2 cups flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 cup sugar
1 cup milk
2 tsp vanilla essence
1 tsp lemon rind
1. Combine- butter and-sugar until -well combined2.- Add- eggs- and- vanilla- essence3. Sift flour- baking -powder-and- salt4. Mix- until -a -dough-forms -and- cling -and -allow -to rest -for 1- hr in fridge5. After- and -hour -divide -dough -in -2 -equal portions6. Roll out- 6- large ball or- 12 small- one -depending on the -size of muffin- pan7. Grease a- muffin- pan -and -place a- ball-per cup- using your-finger to pat down- like- sort of- a -cup- shape of pan8. Add about a- tsp -of jam -for a small muffin pan or a tbspn of jam for a -large- muffin pan-9. Use- second- half- of dough- and grate a- tipping- to- cover- the cup to close of and -bake- at -180- degrees- for 28 mins10. Allow- to coook and- add 100s -and -1000s -and -top -with strawberries
Trifle recipe 🧡
1 pack -jelly- miixed with 230 ml hot-water-and 230 ml- cold- water1 box- ultramel1 can- slices- peaches4 crushed -tennis- biscuits100-ml -whipped- creamStrawberries -to- garnishChoc -chips -and- almonds -to -garnish
1. Set -you -Jelly in a- glass about-/ 1/4 and slant in a muffin pan -and -refrigerate -until -set
2. Add -ultramel in your glass of jelly until the sort of even and level
3. Slice 4 thick pieces of Madeira cake and use an empty glass same size as using for you trifle and cut a circular cake
4. Lay cake in glass on top of custard and jelly, then add 1 tbspn of liquid from canned peaches5. Add 2 sliced peached on top if cake forming a circle6. Add 1 tspn of crushed biscuit and add 1 tsp of liquid from canned peaches7. Top off with 1 full tsp on whipped cream and level it out8. Add strawberries, choc chips, almonds and mint leaves to garnish allow to set and soak for about an 1hr in the fridge.
Source: Ravisha Therusha Chinnappa💞