For the sponge cake:
- 430g of flour
- 430g of sugar
- 220g butter
- 350g of milk
- 5 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- Different dyes
For garnish :
- 500g of mascarpone
- 50 cl of liquid cream
- 100g icing sugar
- A vanilla bean
Also plan some decoration for your cake!
1) In a bowl, craack all the eggs and add the sugar. Beat to blanch the mixture and make it double in volume. Start slowly the first few seconds then finish very quickly
2) Add the milk, beat a little to incorporate it then put the melted butter. Keep on beating.
3) Mix the flour and baking powder. Add little by little to your preparation.
4) So that each piece of sponge cake is identical, weigh your dough and divide the weight obtained according to the number of colors you want in your cake. Pour the different pasta into salad bowls and add the coloring, mix well.
5) Pour the preparations into lined molds of the same size, making sure to have a dough well distributed throughout to have regular colored layers. Bake in a preheated oven at 176 ° for 10 minutes and repeat until all the colors are cooked.
6) Snow all the elements for the garnish.
7) Place the cake by placing the first layer of cake, cover with cream for the filling then stick the top layer on it and continue to the top without putting any on the last layer.
8) Put cream around the cake to hide the layers. Finally, decorate the cake!