These Garlic Roll Cupcakes are dangerously delicious! you can serve these garlic roll “cupcakes” with the pasta. Emm my weakness!! If I hadn’t had some self-control, I could have eaten the whole pan of these puppies all by myself.
– 1 can (12 count) refrigerated breadsticks
– 1/4 cup butter, softened
– 1 tsp garlic bread seasoning (Johnny’s)
– 1 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
– shredded parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400.
2. With cooking spray, spray lightly a 12-cup muffin pan.
3. Combine softened butter, garlic bread seasoning and 1 Tbsp grated parmesan. Unroll breadsticks and separate into individual bread sticks. Spread garlic butter over each bread stick. Roll up and place into muffin pan. Once done, sprinkle each bread stick wtih some shredded or grated parmesan.
4. Bake 12-15 minutes, until golden brown.