This is so amazing!! This is the best dip I’ve made, took it to two parties and everyone raved about it and begs for the recipe.
– 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
– 2 cups sour cream (I used light)
– 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
– 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
– 1/2 cup sliced green onion
1. Preheat oven to 400 F.
2. Combine softened cream cheese, sour cream, cheddar cheese, bacon and green onion then spoon mixture into a 1-quart baking dish and bake until cheese is bubbling and hot, about 25-30 minutes.
3. Serve with bread slices, crackers, or veggies.