Only 3 ingredients, 5 steps, EASY UNLESS YOU ARE LAZY!
**Warning** These are very addictive & melt in your mouth!!
1 package Oreo Cookies
1 block cream cheese, softened
1 pack Cooking Chocolate (Hershey’s Semi sweet chocolate chips the best)
1. Place Oreo Cookies in a bag/blender and smash/blend until it is the consistency of dirt.
2. Mix the softened cream cheese into the smashed oreos.
3. Roll the mixture into balls.
4. Melt chocolate in the microwave.
5. Cover balls in chocolate then leave to set in the fridge. —