What You’ll Need
- 26 ounces frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 lb sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomato, julienne cut
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk (or half and half)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
How to Make It
- 1 Spray a 6 quart slow cooker with cooking spray or use a slow cooker liner (reynolds makes these) Layer 1/2 of the potatoes on the bottom of slow cooker, half of the sausage, 1/2 the mozzarella and Parmesan cheese, 1/2 the sun dried tomatoes and green onion. Repeat with the remaining half of the same ingredients.
- 2 Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper and cayenne in large bowl with a wire whisk until well blended.
- 3 Pour evenly over potato-sausage mixture.Cook on low setting for 8 hours or on high setting for 4 hours or until eggs are set.