- 2 cups crushed fresh strawberries
- 1 (6 ounce) package strawberry flavored Jell-O® mix
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix, batter prepared as directed on package
- Step 1 Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Step 2 Spread crushed strawberries on the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking pan. Evenly sprinkle strawberries with the dry gelatin powder, and top with mini marshmallows.
- Step 3 Prepare the cake mix as directed on the package, and pour on top of the marshmallows. Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 40 to 50 minutes. Cool in the pan for 15 minutes. Run a knife around the pan to loosen the sides, and turn the cake out onto a serving tray. Store cake in the refrigerator.
Per Serving: 290 calories; protein 3.1g; carbohydrates 58.3g; fat 5g; cholesterol 0.8mg; sodium 330.7mg.