Sesame Chicken Recipe
2 years ago
- 5 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into pieces
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Dash of ground cinnamon
- Dash of ground cloves
- Put in a large closed plastic bag blend flour, ground ginger, black pepper, garlic salt, red pepper flakes, cloves, and cinnamon and blend carefully.
- Set chicken into the bag and shake to coat.
- Take the melange and make it in a platter.
- Whet together teriyaki sauce, soy sauce honey in a small bowl .
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Place chicken into skillet, and brown on both sides, about 5 or 6 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low. Mix in teriyaki and honey mixture and stir until sauce thickens.
- Stir in sesame seeds and serve it warm.