Delicious Banana Lemon Bread
3 years ago
- 3 mashed bananas
- 1 lemon Juice (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1 teaspoon of lemon peel
- 120 grams soften butter, at room temperature
- 200 grams granulated sugar
- 60 grams walnuts
- 240 grams all purpose flour
- two beaten eggs
- two teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 180°C degrees.
- Mix together the butter and sugar in large bowl until light and fluffy.
- Slowly add the beaten eggs one at a time.
- Stir in bananas and lemon juice.
- Mix together the flour, baking powder and salt in a separate bowl.
- Add to creamed mixture and mix gently then add walnuts and lemon peel.
- Pour into greased and parchment-lined pan.
- Bake for about 50 minutesor until done in the center and nicely browned crust has developed on top.
- Cool for about 10 to 15 minutes before removing from pan.